Please view our job openings below. Please contact us via email if you have any questions. HR@stimulusengineering.com
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to HR@stimulusengineering.com
We are always accepting resumes for personnel in the following labor categories:
Logisticians (all levels)
– Logisticians integrate the spectrum of the logistics processes within the operational, acquisition and wholesale environments. Logisticians are responsible for directing the integrated logistics process, developing support policies, procedures and systems, and providing implementation guidance. The Logistician prepares and implements directives to ensure effective logistics support, and establishes and enforces standards to ensure that the assigned work force is properly trained and equipped. It is the Logistician’s duty to develop, initiate, integrate and manage all logistics actions associated with life cycle management of weapon systems, subsystems and equipment.
Engineering Technicians (all levels)
– Responsible for developing and testing solutions to solve technical problems in research and development, manufacturing, sales, construction, inspection, and maintenance. Assists engineers, inspects products, conducts tests, and collects data.
Engineering Technician Position
We are currently accepting resumes for personnel to fill the following time sensitive positions:
Engineering Technician I
If interested in applying please send resume to HR@STIMULUSEngineering.com Prior to August 24, 2018
Position is for an Engineering Technician I to fabricate electronic, electrical, electro-mechanical, and mechanical assemblies such as cables, wire harnesses, enclosures, panels, and circuit cards.
- Candidate must be able to perform these duties using engineering drawings, technical specifications, and work instructions.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Must be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
Required Education / Skills
- HS Diploma and proven experience and skills in electronic, electrical, and/or mechanical assembly.
- Ability to read & understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Proficient written & verbal communication skills. Good organization and attention to detail.
- Solder certification, other technical type certifications, and previous technical hands-on experience.
- Experience and proven skill set with small, detailed electronic, electrical, or electro-mechanical type work such as circuit cards, electrical enclosures and panels, electrical cables and harnesses, component wiring and soldering.